- The grass is not greener on the other side.
- Valentine’s Day is not the most romantic day of the year!
- Your love is unique in all the world.
- Love must be expressed, otherwise it’s just a nice sounding-but-empty concept.
- Time and effort expended are usually more appreciated than money spent.
- Love is a matter of skills, not luck.
- Arguing isn’t about winning, it’s about expressing frustrations, then reconnecting.
- Relationships involve a lot of ‘give-and-take’ (compromises).
- Your relationship needs as much attention as your partner does.
Culled from Gregory Godek’s 10,000 Ways to say "I love you".